To submit a manuscript to i-com, please go to https://www.degruyter.com/journal/key/icom/html – since Volume 23, i-com is a Full/Golden Open Access journal.
Many issues of i-com are dedicated to a topic. Current calls for manuscripts related to special issues are
- 2023/2: Special Issue on “Augmenting Usability Evaluation” – Submissions until March 31st 2023
- 2024/2: Special Issue on “The Future of Human Computer Interaction” – Submissions until January 15th 2024
- 2024/3: Special Issue on “Robotic Systems for Healthcare” – Submissions until June 2024
If you are interested to propose a topic for a special issue (and are willing to help as guest editor for this special issue), please have a look at the information for (potential) guest editors and contact the editor in chief via email@example.com.
https://www.degruyter.com/journal/key/icom/html – Publishers journal homepage – with submission link
https://fb-mci.gi.de/ – Website of Special Interest Group on HCI in the German Computer Society (GI)
- I-COM Author guidelines (PDF)
- I-COM Editorial Policy (PDF)
- I-COM Publication Ethics Statement
- I-COM Information for (potential) Guest Editors – Special Issues (PDF)
You do not have to use a template for preparing your article submission (since the paper is finally layout via LaTeX by the production department) – but you might want to use the standard Word or LaTeX templates.