i-com is an international scientific journal that is devoted to different topics around Human-Computer Interaction (HCI). The journal is supported by the special interest group on “Human-Computer Interaction” (FB MCI) at the German Association for Informatics (GI).
with a brief report on “Ethical, Legal & Participatory Concerns in the Development of Human-Robot Interaction – Lessons from Eight Research Projects with Social Robots in Real-World Scenarios”
On this website we provide calls for articles for future special issues of i-com and an archive of already published (special) issues of i-com. For additional information and for information on how to submit your work to i-com see the publishers homepage of i-com or the i-com page in the website of FB MCI.
The first volume of i-com has been published in 2001. See the archive for the complete list of issues.
- Scopus Cite Score (2021): 2.0
- CiteScoreTracker 2022: 2.0 (14.9.2022)
- SCImago Journal Rank: 0.266
- Scopus Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) (2021): 0.563
Most Cited Articles (SCOPUS) 2019 – 2022
- Holzinger A. (2020): “Explainable AI and Multi-Modal Causality in Medicine”, i-com 19(3)
- Riegler A. et al. (2019): “Augmented Reality Windshield Displays and Their Potential to Enhance User Experience in Automated Driving”, i-com 18(2)
- Alt, F.; von Zerschwitz, E. (2019): “Emerging Trends in Usable Security and Privacy”, i-com 18(3)
- Zimmermann, V. et al. (2019): “Assessing Users’ Privacy and Security Concerns of Smart Home Technologies”, i-com 18(3)
- Brandi, M.-L. et al. (2019): “The Interactive Self – A Review on Simulating Social Interactions to Understand the Mechanisms of Social Agency”, i-com 18(1)